Made with mild and natural cleansing agents, the shampoo and conditioning bars pair perfectly together - they gently take away the dirt and oil while conditioning your hair to be more resilient, visibly smooth, and tangle-free. The more often you use them, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Handmade in Vancouver, Canada
Silicone Free, Paraben-free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner Bar Set- All Hair Types- particularly Normal to Dry or Curly
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using shampoo bar, takes some days or weeks to transition.
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance.
- lavender essential oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed oats to effectively calm, soothe, and hydrate the scalp and split ends
If used correctly, your hair will start feeling soft and amazingly clean!
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
Hydrate Shampoo Bar (2-2.3 oz): sodium cocoyl isethionate (SCI derived from Coconut Oil), sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (NOT to be confused with SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate is a natural and organic alternative to SLS), decyl glucoside (ecocert vegan biodegradable surfactant), butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea Butter), lavandula hybrida grosso (lavandin) essential oil, hydrolyzed oats, d-panthenol (vitamin B5), diheptyl succinate and capryloyl glycerine/sebacic acid copolymer (ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone)
shampoo bar: thoroughly wet your hair, roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
note: both use concentrated formula. A little goes a long way!
*if applied, recycle kraft paper packaging*
place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry. If use soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside of shower).