Reusable bamboo round is perfect for removing makeup. It can soak up cleansing water or oil for effective and friction-less eye and lip makeup removal. The pad doesn't shrink and stays soft.
An economical choice to save dollars on disposable cotton balls and pads (a person uses on average 730 cotton pads a year).
- bamboo charcoal rounds
- an organic mesh bag
- bamboo charcoal infused: excellent to remove makeup
- bamboo-based: bamboo is a more sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water than cotton to grow, self-replenish, more absorbent and breathable
- an easy eco-friendly swap that makes a huge impact on the planet while saving dollars
- can be used however you would with disposable cotton pads
- ideal for removing makeup and applying toner
- moisten and pop them in the freezer to use for puffy eyes
- wash your reusable pads before first use.
- loosen stains with a cold rinse, then a warm wash with your detergent of choice.
- put in mesh bag, then cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature.
*avoid using fabric softener or dryer sheets as these can decrease absorbency.
Cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine.