Looking for the most eco-friendly tapes for your everyday use or your business?
These water-activated gummed paper tapes are made of kraft paper and cornstarch-based adhesive, an excellent alternative to sellotapes or scotch tapes. Compared to plastic ones, our gummed tapes offer a better degree of closure, sealing and protection – as well as being both recyclable and recycled. It is completely natural, 100% biodegradable/compostable, plastic-free, and eco-responsible.
Easy to tear, the gummed paper tape is easy to use without the use of scissors, dispensers or teeth. Once applied, it merges into kraft paper boxes/parcels with a very strong resistance to tear making it the perfect glue for transit. Are you planning on shipping a package to your long-distance friends or family? This brown kraft paper packaging parcel tape will help you do just that!
WHY NOT HOT MELT KRAFT PAPER TAPE?
- Hot Melt Kraft Tape uses hot melt adhesive which is often made of thermoplastic hence not always eco-friendly.
- When water-activated gum tapes completely dry off, they have strong resistance to moisture and humidity
- Dimensions: 4.8 cm X 45 m or 1.89 inch X 49.21 yards
- Available in 1 roll, 2 rolls, 6 rolls, 24 rolls
- Strong and durable: Forms a strong, long-lasting bond
- Easy to use: easy to tear and attach
- Eco-Friendly: 100% recyclable and biodegradable
1. Tear a length of tape you need
2. Use a sponge to wet the adhesive side of the tape
3. Tape to the opening of the box to seal
Being 100% plastic-free and compostable, these tapes can be recycled along with the box they are stuck to, with no need to spend time and energy separating them.