Helping someone with their zero waste journey? This set makes a wonderful everyday gift for friends and families who are switching to a low waste lifestyle, or someone that enjoys cooking.
This Zero Waste Dish Soap Set features a super versatile dish soap that pairs perfectly with natural brushes or sponges. The dish soap bar eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
*all handles are made of bamboo, resistant to cracking and mold build-up.
1 Sisal Dish Brush - Bamboo
1 Sisal Dish Brush Refill - Bamboo
1 Sisal & Palm Pot Scrubber
1 Cotton Bag with Drawstrings
1 Self-drying Soap Dish
with options to add:
- Solid Dish Soap Bar (8oz)
- Soap Dish Soap Brick (13oz)
Purchase only brushes: Zero Waste Brush Set - Brush Kit (https://www.tundra.com/shop/plantish/product/zero-waste-kitchen-brush-set-brush-kit/)
- sisal & palm fiber & bamboo handle: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. Sisal and bamboo resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
- kitchen essential: handy for handwashing light grease but also convenient for a quick rinse before machine wash
Brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed.
To replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
1. use pillars to pinch the metal piece
2. pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
3. slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc. check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage.
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water.