This Bamboo Soap Dish Duo is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or kongjac sponge for a low waste household.
As bar products are essential to zero waste living, we purposely designed our soap dish with two layers - one layer directly touches the soap and the other collects water. No more mess. This design will ensure your shampoo and soap bars dry and your countertops and bathtub ledges clean from soap residue.
When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
UPDATE: we have transformed this product to have a stronger hold and resistence to water and mold build-up.
- bamboo is not only sustainable but one of the fastest growing plants. It uses little water to grow, self-replenishs, requires no pesticides, fertilizer, or irrigation & more economical than other woods.
- simple and elegant design
- durable: bamboo is less likely to crack compared to other wood materials.
For more information, check out our blog: All About Our Dual Layer Bamboo Soap Dish!
- use as a regular organizer.
- avoid soaking in water for too long.
- repurpose the organizer for gardening, crafts, and other creative projects.
- check city's waste management info before disposal. Bamboo can be classified as recyclable or garbage depending on cities' recycling capabilities.
If unsure, always consider composting in backyard over throwing into the garbage.
- rinse off soap buildup with water after heavy use and wipe to dry
- dry outdoor once to twice every week and alternate with a different soap dish
- use water vinegar solution to clean mold
- place away from high heat or flames