An all-natural stain remover bar that works on fabric and multi-surface - grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains and so much more. A must-have for sponge cloth lovers.
Even the most stubborn stains are washed away. After applying the soap and leave 10-20 mins of soaking, stubborn oil on kitchen hoods, counterspace, child's car seats, carpets, walls, all of them can be treated with this biodegradable coconut oil soap enhanced with washing soda.
- simple ingredients: coconut oil, washing soda
- eco-friendly and safe: no hash chemicals with ingredients readily found in the house. Will not discolour clothes or fabrics
Directions (best with hot water)
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load.
- Clean your shoes or remove the dye transfer of your leather jacket or purse.
- Melt in hot water and just spray or rub on surfaces (kitchen hood, carpets car seats) to get rid of stains and grime.
- Rub and wash away builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs
- Removes mold from surfaces especially in your fridge.
remove stain with soap with hands, in the top rack of dishwasher, or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
avoid bleaching avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down