A natural and multipurpose brush for cleaning glasses, cups, dishes and hard-to-reach spots.
- coconut fiber: coconut husk is naturally oil resistant without any chemicals, plastic, or BPA.
- safe & worry-free: no toxins or worries that microplastics passed to the food or the environment
- non-scratch: safe for use with cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- easy to hold and to hang: non-slip, compact design conforms to contour of palm; hanging loop to air dry when not in use
Scrub glasses, cups, dishes and hard-to-reach spots with dish soap as needed.
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water.
Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
Check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage.